Weird DVS behaviour

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Sat Dec 7 09:00:01 UTC 2002

On Fri, 6 Dec 2002, Derek Brans wrote:

> Something has gone out of wack.  I'm noticing the following:
>
> I have a package in the list called "Seaside2".  However, all the
> Seaside categories begin with "Seaside".

They also all begin with Seaside/, instead of the usual Seaside-.
This works because Seaside's PackageInfo subclass overrides the naming
conventions (as for why, it makes for better use of the
PackagePaneBrowser).

> I have two packages that I just created which are not filing out...
> their extension methods (methods in other classes) are filing out but
> that's about it.  Asterixes do not appear beside these renegade packages
> when I modify them.

Do their system categories follow the PackageName-Something convention?
Or are they, for example, PackageNameSomething or PackageName/Something?

Avi