Matrix, Array2D...Found something helpful

Ken Collins kenncoll123 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 7 09:47:52 UTC 2002

Cheers!

After spending time bouncing between Array2D and Matrix in Squeak, I checked
out the nearly latest JUN release (Jun462 in VW NC 7 - most current now is
Jun463 according to http://www.sra.co.jp/people/aoki/htmls/WhatIsNew.html)
and found things working much more like what I had looked for in Matrix or
Array2D. I only mention this as a relative "newbie" looking for what makes
sense to me...

JunAbstractMatrix and JunMatrix rock!!!

Also, I found JunSingleLinkedList to be a bit more "newbie user friendly"
than "our" current LinkedList...

Gee, I am excited that I can port what I need from where I find it (for the
most part). My interest/motivation in ST (or any language) isn't $ or
grades.

I am only sharing something that has helped me...

Ken