[ANN] StarBrowser v4 on SqueakMap

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sat Dec 7 16:49:46 UTC 2002

> So what would that look like?

David and I were pondering the idea of a space where you can watch the
system running. Something like a 3D visualization of the message tally,
with objects as nodes and messages as links. As messages get sent the
links get hotter and hotter, and they cool off after a while. So that
the "hot glowing spots" are those that you need to look at. This would
be one incredible profiling tool.

Cheers,
  - Andreas