[ANN] StarBrowser v4 on SqueakMap

Sun Dec 8 20:11:47 UTC 2002

Hi Ned,

Tanks for these improvment of StarBrowser.

I was able to edit XML data but not HTML, how it work ?

One thing I have found hard to understand is that some menu are accessed
through
the red halo menu and other are accessed through the contextual menu.
Why not having only the contextual menu ?

Have a nice day.
Alain