Squeak Summer jobs

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Mon Dec 9 04:33:58 UTC 2002

Hello Everyone!

It's that time of year where I begin looking for a summer job that is
interesting and challenging.  Like any good Squeaker, it would be a dream
to have the opportunity to spend my next summer working in Squeak.

I know it's a bit early for some folks, but it never hurts to be a little
progressive especially when comes to undergrad research positions.  Are
there any such positions open for a zealous Squeaker? I am willing to
travel, as long as some assistance with travel and/or housing could be
arranged.

I am currently a senior in my fourth year working on a double major in
Biology and Computer Science.  I am especially interested in computational
ecology, and have had the pleasure of using Squeak for working on analysis
of ecological and environmental data.

My resume can be viewed at http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic024/resume.html

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
"the profit system follows the path of least resistance and following the path
    of least resistance is what makes a river crooked."   ::  u. utah phillips