Squeak Map is COOOOoooool

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Dec 9 12:03:05 UTC 2002

Hi

Just to say that SqueakMap and all the stuff around is really the way
to go.
This is good to have one entry points to load all that.
Continue, I imagine after a dependency mechanism and conflicts checking
tool. This would be really
great.

I think that this will give a lot of synergy between the community. I
encourage everybody to publish
their code there.....I would like to see the methodWrapper and other.

Stef

PS: just a small remark about this funky arrow <- striking back.
Some people have email adress with _ that is interpreted as <-, this
gives to squeak this old
seventies look that we all like, using a tool that is a museum is a
shifted feeling.

I know _ is cool because we can type less......................

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/