SpaghettiTracer (was: [ANN] StarBrowser v4 on SqueakMap)

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Dec 7 17:53:35 UTC 2002

Hi PhiHo.

Aha! somebody else has looked at this.. cool. Yes, I find that it's very
useful for 7-10 packages, and doing mostly manual layout. Beyond 20
packages it's too dense, and the automatic layout is too slow.

Have you tried the automatic layout?

It's sometimes suprisingly good, but some manual tweaking is usually
needed to get something pretty.

Daniel