Yet another SAR feature request (YASFR)

Stephen Pair spair at acm.org
Mon Dec 9 20:09:55 UTC 2002

Yes indeed.

<shameless plug>

Actually, Messenger (or Transcript) would work very nicely in
conjunction with my Runtime Environments package.  Where the Messenger
(or the Transcript for that matter) could be different for different
processes.

In fact, one other use for Runtime Environments that just occurred to me
is exception handlers.  Different processes could have different default
exception handlers installers installed...for example, processes serving
web requests might turn an exception into an error page, another process
running in the normal morphic UI would open the normal walkback, and yet
another process might write exceptions to a log file.

</shameless plug>

- Stephen