[CGUI] new CGUIMenuMorph

Chris Burkert christian.burkert at s2000.tu-chemnitz.de
Mon Dec 9 22:34:39 UTC 2002

Hello

By learning Squeak, I built a MenuMorph with Headers, Lines, Buttons,
Checkboxes and (soon) RadioButtons and support to disable those entrys.
I won't post a Changeset or Screenshot here. Look at:

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2900

If I get the time to learn SAR's with SqueakMap I will distribute it as
SAR. Perhaps someone can point out a quick way to do this; I
(unfortunatly) havn't had a look at it.

Try it out, give me some feedback and enjoy! For examples look at
WorldMenu>>build.

regards
            Chris Burkert
Student of applied Computer Science at Chemnitz University of Technology
      http://www.chrisburkert.de/            chbu at hrz.tu-chemnitz.de