compile vm on linux

Jason Dufair jase at dufair.org
Tue Dec 10 16:36:31 UTC 2002

Silly me.  I had taken out the BalloonEngine plugin along with the B3D
stuff.  Compiled in BalloonEngine and all seems well.  Now off to
memorizing the Greenberg chapter and to OggVorbis-ing on Win32 *and*
Linux... :-)

Jason Dufair - jase at dufair.org
http://www.dufair.org/
"For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal
shootings.  And, folks, this is unacceptable in America.
It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about
it."
-- George Bush, Jr. - Philadelphia, May 14, 2001