Newbie Question: How to install Dandelion?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Dec 10 21:22:25 UTC 2002

Hi Andreas (from one to the other ;-)

Here's what you have to do:
* Download the zip and extract it
* Put all the files into a sub-directory named "dandelion0.5" of the
.image file (the directory name that is used in the zip file will not
work correctly unless you edit the install.st file)

In Squeak:
* Click on the desktop to get the "world menu"
* Click on "open..." and then on "file list"
* In the (top-right) pane click on the dandelion0.5 directory to enter
it
* In the (top-right) pane click on the install.st file to select it
* In the (top-right) pane RIGHT-click (on Mac: Option-Click) to get a
menu
* Choose "file in"

That'll do the trick.

Cheers,