Breaking up the image

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Dec 10 21:44:28 UTC 2002

Daniel

what I was simply suggesting is that spt has a kind of bag in which
we can drop classes for now that we know are in the same package. Then
we will have prerequisites then we could drop packages.
the bag would then act as a filter for your analysis or result. Hence
quickly I can test if my changes make sense

ok back latexing :(

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/