[BUG]: Directories w/out subdirectories appear as such in FileLis

Thierry Reignier thierry_reignier at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 11 09:07:27 UTC 2002

Hi,

Please forget my previous quick and dirty fix about the subject.

Here comes my bug report in 3.4b on Win2000:
0.Run: FileList2 modalFileSelectorForSuffixes: #('txt'), works.
1.Load "FileListEmptyDirectoryFix.cs"
2.Run: FileList2 modalFileSelectorForSuffixes: #('txt')
3.Get a debugger (See attachment)

One of the FileDirectoryWrapper wrapping a
    DosFileDirectory on 'C:\System Volume Information'
raises a degugger with message: InvalidDirectoryError
when the wrapper perform #contents and when DosFileDirectory
performs directoryNames.

self primLookupEntryIn: fullPath index: index fails to return
an array in FileDirectory>>directoryContentsFor:
DosFileDirectory has one inst.var: pathName
containing: 'C:\System Volume Information'.

Trying
self primLookupEntryIn: 'C:\' index: 1 returns what it needs
#('00-SicsNt' 3179467968 3216808808 true 0).

The error seems orginating from how pathName is populated.