Open source Physics for Croquet - (Viewpoints interested?)

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Wed Dec 11 12:18:58 UTC 2002

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 12:33:30 +0100
"Andreas Raab" <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:

> Serge,
>
> This sounds exciting! Have you considered trying to integrate it with
> Croquet rather than the (in my understanding outdated ;-) B3D/Wonderland
> framework?!

Hi Andreas,

I dunno exactly what are the differences between B3D/Wonderland and Croquet ...
But the plugin should be independant of the 3D framework i guess.

Do you have any ideas about the integration of physics inside Croquet ?

--
Serge Stinckwich                                         -< )  multiagent.com
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD                /~\  squeak.org