[Q] SqueakMap for developers

David Faught dave_faught at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 11 16:52:53 UTC 2002

My specific question is this: when a new version of something on
SqueakMap is developed, should a new package be registered, or should
the existing package be editted to reflect the new version?

If the latter is true, then this says that older versions of packages
just go away.  It seems to me that older versions are sometimes very
usefull.  Anyway ...

My more general question is this: there are some simple directions for
SqueakMap users; are there some directions somewhere for SqueakMap
package developers?