TrueType based TextStyle

Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Thu Dec 12 19:24:02 UTC 2002

  Phil,

  Thank you for the feedback.  I looked at your code.

  TTCFont.class.PH.1.cs looks fine.  I didn't think about the FileList
action, but it makes sense.  It would be nice for now if there is a
way to create the true type banner which supports the rotation.  Of
course, in the future, TTTextStyle should be able to support it.

  I'm wondering if there is a bit more generic solution for the
ProgressBarMorph.PH.1.cs, such as modifying the logic around
DisplayText.  Namely, how about if DisplayText>>form returns 32bpp
forms if the TTCFonts are used, and
DisplayText>>displayOn:at:clippingBox:rule:fillColor: renders it via a
temporary created FormCanvas?

-- Yoshiki