Funding

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Dec 12 21:18:37 UTC 2002

On Thu, 2002-12-12 at 14:52, Anthony Hannan wrote:
> Hello Squeakers,

...snip...

> Any suggestions?  Anyone out there who would be willing to fund me?  I
> would work for minimum wage to work on Squeak.  My projects/resume is on
> my website on the swiki at
> http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/AnthonyHannan.
>
> Thanks,
> Anthony

Although I have not as yet made any money from using/developing with
Squeak, I expect to in the future.  I have some hope that the work you
are doing will aid me in that, so I'm willing to donate to you.  It is
generally the case that I donate time to OS projects; I haven't yet been
able to do much of that for Squeak.  So if you will setup a Paypal
account or something of the sort I'm willing to send you US $100.  I'm
by no means wealthy, but I fully believe in supporting open source
projects however possible.

Alternatively, I would be even happier to give my $100.00 to a
not-for-profit foundation which then in turns gives out grants.  It
would be ideal if I could nominate a specific grant recipient with my
donation.

Ken