[ALPHA] Merchandise

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Fri Dec 13 09:32:05 UTC 2002

On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 01:10:22PM -0600, Aaron J Reichow wrote:
> Marcus,
>
> At work here I have Photoshop 6, and the text looks quite uncrappy
> relative to the GIMP.  Let me know what you want it to say, the font (or a
> general idea of the kind of font), a size (x at y in pixels or inches/cm and
> I can generate some images and send them your way.

Hi Aaron,

thanks! That would be great. The cafepress webshop tells me:

Image Size: 8 x 10 or 10 x 8  centered
Minimum Resolution: 100 dpi

I think it can be very simple, a standard font, may like this one:
 http://www.csufresno.edu/digitalcampus/images/quotes_kay.gif

> The Kay invent the future quote? something slandering C++ or Java? While
> I'm usually up to C++ or Java bashing, I vote for a quote with a positive
> note.

Yes, the inventing the future quote.

    Marcus

--