Grassroots Smalltalk (was Re: Funding)

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Fri Dec 13 18:51:30 UTC 2002

Aaron I think this is a really cool idea.  Here are some possible
variations that come to mind:

(1) pair-programming/Squeak-tutoring at a cafe/coffee joint
(2) demos at Borders/B&N
(3) showing parents with young children how to play in Squeak with their
kids
(4) promoting Squeak with Montessori schools, etc.
(5) demoing Squeak at homeschooling events
(6) world-wide SqueakDay

Is Alan's group working on (3), (4) or (5)?