Alan's scrambled sentence demo

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Sat Dec 14 22:38:55 UTC 2002

Dan and Tim --

This is an archeological find of the first magnitude!

This is not the version of wandering letters I show in my demo   --
we still need to nudge Ted for that version -- but this is a very
interesting version of this idea done as an "advanced etoy" using one
of the alternative syntaxes.

The version I use doesn't rotate the text and is quite a bit faster
for this and other reasons. But I'm really glad this turned up!

Now, Ted, where is the standard version of this?

Cheers,

Alan