Star Browser idea

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Mon Dec 16 07:58:01 UTC 2002

On Sunday 15 December 2002 11:46 pm, Stephane Ducasse wrote:
>  I was thinking that we could drag a class in a different category
> change its category:
> I put my classes in the favorites group, then I drop it into a
> category of any right pane browser and the class changes it
> category.
>
> I do not if this is really pratical.

You can't do it right now because the right-pane browser goes away as
soon as you click on the class to drag it.

It *should* work between browsers, though, but doesn't because I need
to define two methods (selectedSystemCategoryName, etc.) in
StarBrowser.

And dropping a class on a class category in the RB doesn't work yet
(though there's stub code in there to handle that drop).

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com