F keyboard keys

Thierry Reignier thierry_reignier at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 16 09:45:02 UTC 2002

Hi,

Does any body know how the windows F keys are handled / caught
in a standard 3.4b?

Ned: "It isn't, at least in the Unix VM's. It doesn't make it
out of the VM. Perhaps other VMs pass these keys up, I don't know"

I am not expert in VMs. Is there someone with knowledge in
that field that could implement it and let the image know
about such events? This should of course apply of all
keyboard events... like F keys, application key (cool to
get popup menu) for windows and other OS.

>I woud like to implement some enhancement to the debugger
>as we have in our VA project. F4 to F10 are used to step
>into as so on. They would work independently of which pane
>has focus. They would not replace cmd + p and others.
>
>Pressing only one key rather than 2 is very pratical.

Thierry