F keyboard keys

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Mon Dec 16 14:18:52 UTC 2002

Thierry,

The function keys are not handled at all (from within Squeak that is).
You can get to them by handling keyDown and keyUp events. Gotchas: The
key codes reported are windows-specific (e.g., non-portable). The F2-key
is handled by the VM itself at this point (to pop up the preference
menu).

Cheers,
  - Andreas