[ANN] VNC 0.1a on SqueakMap

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Mon Dec 16 19:34:21 UTC 2002

Yes and yes. It takes some bandwidth but if you're on a local network it
doesn't matter (10MBps are quite enough; it works well even on a
wireless). The biggest pain is the setup - you have to get a badge and
type the IP adresses of the participants (so don't try this through a
NAT or any other firewall) but it could be changed to use a similar
rendevous mechanism that Croquet uses.

Cheers,
  - Andreas