Automatic selection of '--all--'

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed Dec 18 20:36:56 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 18 December 2002 12:16 pm, Norton, Chris wrote:
> The original design of the '--all--' feature also provided for
> adding methods while the '--all--' is selected.  The new method
> should go into the 'as yet unclassified' category, which should be
> dynamically generated if it does not already exist.
>
> I was not aware that this feature was broken.  I guess I normally
> create or select categories prior to creating new methods.
>
> In my opinion, we should just fix the bug(s) so that the feature
> works as I originally designed it to work.

Chris, how do you get to the class definition, then? Do you have to
use a menu choice?

My own feeling is that when I click on a class, I'm concerned with
that class's methods (generally). I like seeing all the methods, and
use the "--all--" category often to view methods.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com