Environment?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri Dec 20 01:40:36 UTC 2002

Tim,

If you can say something about what you are hoping to achieve by using
environments I might be able to give you a pointer or two (if it's too
delicate just send it off-list). I've been all over it with Bill in
order to get (secured) name spaces for Croquet running so I know some of
it.

Cheers,
   - Andreas