Fwd: Edmonton Squeakers? (fwd)

jatzeck at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca jatzeck at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Fri Dec 20 04:23:52 UTC 2002

*****************************************    "We set sail on this new sea
* Dr. Bernhard Michael Jatzeck, P. Eng. *    because there is new knowledge
*                                       *    to be gained and new rights to
* jatzeck at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca        *    be won, and they must be won
*****************************************    and used for the progress of
                                             all people."

                                             John F. Kennedy at Rice