[BUG][3.4b-5156] Cannot load project correctly that has JPEG SketchMorph

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri Dec 20 16:19:19 UTC 2002

On Friday 20 December 2002 01:56 am, NISHIHARA Satoshi wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Dec 2002 23:54:15 -0800
>
> Michael Rueger <m.rueger at acm.org> wrote:
> > verified that on my windoze machine.
> > Could it be that the zip archive fixes cause this bug?
>
> Here are the methods changed after December 1, 2002. I reverted the
> 2 method of ZipArchive>>readFrom: and
> ZipArchiveMember>>extractToFileNamed:inDirectory:, but it doesn't
> work.

Sounds like this might be the problem:
> Form>>replaceByResource:

Though I just tried this on Linux and it looked fine:

* saved your picture to a file
* opened a new Morphic project
* new morph/from file/picture.jpg
* publish to different server/publish to local disk only/unnamed1
* quit Squeak
* load Squeaklets/unnamed1.pr

My display depth is the stock 16 bits, if it matters.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com