[Q]: Version Confusion

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri Dec 20 22:36:49 UTC 2002

On Friday 20 December 2002 11:21 am, Russell Steen wrote:
> I've been programming in squeak for about two years, but only
> recently subscribed to the list.  I have been using 3.2.  There is
> a lot of talk about 3.4, but I cannot find it on the squeak.org
> site...
>
> Is 3.4 the standard, and if so where is it located?

3.4 is in beta right now. Squeak.org will be updated to point to 3.4
when it's ready.

However, you can download it from
ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/Smalltalk/Squeak/3.4beta

We'd appreciate some more eyes...

Be warned that there is currently a project loading/saving bug that
I'm chasing.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com