Failing SUnit tests in 3.4b

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Sat Dec 21 16:20:32 UTC 2002

On Saturday 21 December 2002 04:41 am, Phil Hargett wrote:

> 	ClassificationTests>>testCollectionIntentional

That's from the StarBrowser package, which isn't part of the base
image. I need to update the classification tests, but I was waiting
for Roel to update his code.

> 	FileDirectoryTests>>testDeleteDirectory
> 	FileDirectoryTests>>testDirectoryExists
> 	FileDirectoryTests>>testExists

These work on Linux when you've fixed your VM per the patch I posted
to the list.

> 	TestIndenting>>testCR2

This works on mine, with a stock image and with my development image.
Does it fail on yours with a stock image? What's failing?

> And a few with errors:
>
> 	ClassificationTests>>testAcceptAddingDeep
> 	ClassificationTests>>testParent

Again, these are from the StarBrowser.

> 	TestUUIDPrimitives>>testCreation
> 	TestUUIDPrimitives>>testDuplicationsKinda

These run fine on mine, in a stock image.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com