Croquet ARB_imaging

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Sat Dec 21 21:09:15 UTC 2002

Hi,

I was wondering how to access the OpenGL ARB_imaging functions from
withing Croquet.  Whenever I try, I get the error "Unable to find
function address".  I used glGetString(GL_EXTENSIONS) to verify that
GL_ARB_imaging is supported.  I thing that the problem is the
opengl32.dll doesn't provide the appropriate hooks (stupid Microsoft),
even though NVIDIA's driver implements the functionality.  I tried
substituting the library "nvoglnt.dll" for "opengl32.dll", because
the "strings" command told me that glMinMax appeared in the former
file, which is part of the NVIDIA driver.  This didn't work either,
which isn't surprising, since it was basically a guess.

Other ideas?
Joshua