Projects

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at rnid.org.uk
Tue Dec 24 11:49:39 UTC 2002

Hi

I've been scratching around the SqueakWiki looking for an overview type
document covering what Projects are, why I'd want to use them, etc., but
with no luck.

If one starts up Squeak, typically one sees "The Worlds of Squeak". This is,
it seems, a Project.

What is a Project though? What is its intended use? If I was, say,
developing two applications concurrently, would I use Projects to keep the
two applications separate?

Would using separate Projects to develop my different applications allow me
to generate separate ChangeSets for each app?

If there is overview-style documentation/tutorial stuff on Projects, where
can one find it?

Many thanks for any light shed on the subject!

frank