[ENH] addHorzScrollbar

steve at swerlingphoto.com steve at swerlingphoto.com
Sat Dec 28 20:17:57 UTC 2002

from preamble:

"Change Set:		scrollport
Date:			28 December 2002
Author:			Steven Swerling

I was adding a horizontal scrollbar to the SimpleHierarchicalListMorph,
but realized that many of the methods would be generic to any subclass
of ScrollPane. And there were many methods. So I moved the changes up to
ScrollPane. This changeset adds a horizontal scrollbar to ScrollPane,
which appears as needed. I don't know if there is any demand for this,
so I'm just running it up the flagpole.

WARNING: The last thing you need is for a bug in ScrollPane. I don't
know of any in this code, but better safe then sorry. So consider this a
beta. Please tinker around with your applications to make sure
everything is working ok before saving your image.

Tested on a fresh 3.4 image w/ updates up to #5138.
"!