Apparent bug in Squeak's exception handling - false alarm..

Chris Muller afunkyobject at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 30 05:38:27 UTC 2002

Please disregard my note below..

I confused myself by signaling concrete Notifications in my code, not
remembering that other subclasses of Notification would be getting caught in my
handler.  Oops!

Probably better to subclass with my own and use that..

Sorry.
 - Chris

PS - that is an clever way to access a preference and still have an apparently
thread-safe way to change it dynamically, using a resumable exception!