mac vm carbon 3.2.2b4

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Fri Feb 1 06:53:08 UTC 2002

I've posted a new mac VM 3.2.2b4 with the previously mentioned
changes. That should show up in the usual places sometime soon.

As mentioned the big issue change is FFI support. Usually I post VM's
to few beta testers first, however in this case it goes out early to
you all because the number of people I know that are using FFI is
quite small (one). Hopefully there is more than one of you that needs
this feature.

Also I'm looking for someone to test the AppleScript support under
OS-X, before I tackle getting the AppleScript plugin to work.