[FIX] via source forge updates

Rob Withers rwithers12 at mediaone.net
Fri Feb 1 07:56:33 UTC 2002

At 07:51 PM 1/31/2002, you wrote:

>level I:- using VMMaker-3-1-version3 and code on sourceforge tagged {er
>something I forget - Rob, can you elucidate oin this for us?} . I
>believe that this is the current state for win32.

[win32]
The 'latest' compiles with John's two 64bit-fix changesets.  So it is at
the same level as Mac.  VMMaker 3.1-v3.  The Makefile only supports all
plugins internal, with the exception of Mpeg3Plugin.  You'll have to hand
craft that one at the moment.

(the previous tag, which works without the 2 64bit changesets is called
'stable-win32-3-1-3', I believe.

I would recommend that we Consolidate all of the plaform makers into one
version of VMMaker, doing the appropriate things with 'intplugins'.  The
default ought to be with no intplugins, I would think.

Rob