[SqueakDot] Latest news

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Fri Feb 1 14:25:24 UTC 2002

1. Added description to polls.
2. Added non anonymous polls (only for account holders, can only vote
once and only when logged in). But you can't see who has voted, and the
model doesn't even track what you voted.
3. Further refined the HtmlBuilder approach which actually turned out to
be pretty cool, just look at the source - you can build pages in
amazingly little code. I have converted #addpoll:, #newaccount:
#accounts: #settings: to this new approach.

I hope that perhaps SqF could come up with more features for this so
that it could be used for "real" polls/votes.

Well, enough for today. There has been very little activity during the
day but perhaps you are all asleep... :-)

regards, Göran