TextMorph events

Gary McGovern gary.play at btopenworld.com
Sat Feb 2 03:49:54 UTC 2002

I'm not sure what you mean there. To explain a bit better what I need:

I don't want to alter or edit the text. When I click on the text I want to go to another
page in a bookmorph, or other text in a bookmorph, or open a window or other morph,
" rather than the I beam sitting in the textmorph for editing.

Thanks!
Gary