[MOD] metadata for the repository cache

Bergel Alexandre bergel at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Feb 2 18:29:44 UTC 2002

What do you think of having such information ?
For exemple, if I want to know all modules stored locally, actually I can list the main directory, and then to list its subdirectory. Another solution could be to include a metadata file at the root (in the RepositoryCache folder so).

I think without a such file is better, at least there is no way for the repository to be inconsistent. I ask this because I am clearly not expert for database management. Also I prefer to expose something which anybody could wonder...

Best regards,
Alexandre