Command/control key mapping

Chris Muller afunkyobject at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 22:43:38 UTC 2002

> The list isn't at all a good medium for documenting
things. A better
> medium is the Swiki. You are probably aware of
>
> FAQ: Keyboard shortcuts and bindings
> http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1844

That Swiki page is incorrect, as far as I can tell.
It indicates you "may customize this method for your
own convenienceso that your system let you get a
change sorter, get a new Workspace, etc., very
quickly, without having to touch the mouse.."

One of the #1 things I would like to be able to do is
close the current window with the keyboard.  But I
have not been able to find a quick and easy way to do
it.  The problem seems whatever morph is under the
hand gets keyboard focus.  The commands only work if
you do, in fact, touch the mouse to give focus to the
desktop or something..