Toch weer antwoord: RE: Antwoord: Squeak Internationalization (vo orheen: Re: AW: AW: -- Whats this 'AW:' mean?)

Jarvis, Robert P. (Contingent) Jarvisb at timken.com
Mon Feb 4 17:25:00 UTC 2002

I liked the web site mentioned earlier about the Latin grammar for Perl.
The description of word use in Latin was very interesting to me, as it
showed that a simple sentence could be correctly written/spoken several
different ways, and that word order was not as important as it is in
English.  It sounds a lot like description of Slovak I've gotten from some
relatives.

On the subject of "gezellig" - sounds a bit like "familiar", with elements
of "comfortable" and "nostalgic" thrown in.

Bob Jarvis
Compuware @ Timken