[BUG] Morphic layout advice sought

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Mon Feb 4 23:15:06 UTC 2002

On Monday 04 February 2002 02:29 pm, Craig Latta wrote:
> Hi--
>
> 	I may be experiencing bugs with Morphic layout, or I might just be
> composing things incorrectly. I've read the active tutorial that Ted and
> Andreas wrote. I'd appreciate any advice...

My experience has been that a spaceFill Morph inside a spaceFill Morph
doesn't work right because of the adjustment.

I think you've found this.

If you just want to make a 2-D scrollbar with a scrolling canvas, look at
TwoWayScrollPane. I used one of these in my Connectors and it works pretty
well (though I had to fix a MorphicTransform bug).

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA
email:     ned at bike-nomad.com