[updates] 6 for 3.3a (JPEGReaderWriter2.h clash)

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue Feb 5 20:23:43 UTC 2002

>4740JPEGRW2Fixes-ar -- Andreas Raab -- 3 February 2002
>Change includes to use 'libjpeg/jinclude.h' etc. so that libjpeg can
>reside in its own directory (just ln-s it to the location of the
>plugin). Also includes the extra files in the translation process."

I'm confused, the sourge forge code for JPEGReaderWriter2.h is below
which is quite different as per the above change set.  Maybe someone
can indicate which is correct?

#include <stdio.h>
/* Interface to JPEG code */
#include "jpeglib.h"
#include <setjmp.h>

struct error_mgr2 {
   struct jpeg_error_mgr pub;	/* "public" fields */

   jmp_buf setjmp_buffer;	/* for return to caller */
};

typedef struct error_mgr2* error_ptr2;

void error_exit (j_common_ptr cinfo);
GLOBAL(void) jpeg_mem_src (j_decompress_ptr cinfo, char *
pSourceData, unsigned sourceDataSize);
GLOBAL(int) jpeg_mem_src_newLocationOfData (j_decompress_ptr cinfo,
char * pSourceData, unsigned sourceDataSize);
GLOBAL(void) jpeg_mem_dest (j_compress_ptr cinfo, char *
pDestination, unsigned *pDestinationSize);