[updates] 6 for 3.3a (JPEGReaderWriter2.h clash)

Andreas Raab Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Tue Feb 5 20:36:11 UTC 2002

> I'm confused, the sourge forge code for JPEGReaderWriter2.h is below
> which is quite different as per the above change set.  Maybe someone
> can indicate which is correct?

Well I guess it depends on your definition of "correct". Looking at the
CVS history you added something to the headers - and since I'm not
building VMs from the source forge code I didn't see your modification.
The only adjustment I made (see preamble of CS) is to change the
includes so that libjpeg can reside in its own directory (which is where
it belongs anyways).

Cheers,
  - Andreas