[updates] 6 for 3.3a (JPEGReaderWriter2.h clash)

Andreas Raab Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Tue Feb 5 21:17:37 UTC 2002

> I would not rely on the source code in the image being correct for
> the JPEGReaderWriter2. This change was made back on Dec 22nd by Juan
> amongst a flurry of notes from him to quite a few people (yourself
> included) as we made the plugin work on the mac.

I don't know what messages exactly you're referring to - all I see in my
email is the thread on "Latest Mac JPEG Plugin broken" basically ending
with Juan sending out a new CS which made it into the image as update
4633 (and yes, it's dated 12-21). So if there has been anything going on
after that I wasn't in the loop.

Cheers,
  - Andreas