[updates] 6 for 3.3a (JPEGReaderWriter2.h clash)

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue Feb 5 23:12:12 UTC 2002

>  > I would not rely on the source code in the image being correct for
>>  the JPEGReaderWriter2. This change was made back on Dec 22nd by Juan
>>  amongst a flurry of notes from him to quite a few people (yourself
>>  included) as we made the plugin work on the mac.
>
>I don't know what messages exactly you're referring to - all I see in my
>email is the thread on "Latest Mac JPEG Plugin broken" basically ending
>with Juan sending out a new CS which made it into the image as update
>4633 (and yes, it's dated 12-21). So if there has been anything going on
>after that I wasn't in the loop.
>
>Cheers,
>   - Andreas

Mmm at that time there was lots of notes, you might have not got
copied on one, and I had thought Juan had ensured . Thus I'd suggest
the interested parties check sourceforge to understand what has been
overlooked.

jerror.c is very different
JPEGReaderWriter2Plugin.h is different.

I also seems to have picked up an Error.c