[updates] 6 for 3.3a (JPEGReaderWriter2.h clash)

Juan Manuel Vuletich jmvuletich at sinectis.com.ar
Wed Feb 6 03:55:14 UTC 2002

Hi Folks

John, I'm not sure what's happening, but I agree with Andreas. jerror.c
and jerror.h are standard libjpeg files. I wrote the new error.c. All of
them are needed and should be linked together. And I believe the latest
version is in the image. Could you check on an updated standard image?

Regards,

John M McIntosh wrote:

> >  > jerror.c is very different
> >
> >No differences I can see...
>
> ? you are looking at 1.1.1.1?
> It has
> /*
>   * jerror.c
>   *
>   * Copyright (C) 1991-1998, Thomas G. Lane.
>   * This file is part of the Independent JPEG Group's software.
>   * For conditions of distribution and use, see the accompanying README file.
                   Juan Manuel Vuletich
                jmvuletich at sinectis.com.ar
     Español: http://www.sinectis.com.ar/u/jmvuletich
English: http://www.sinectis.com.ar/u/jmvuletich/studio.html