EToys - Giving a morph multiple costumes

Daniel Erasmus daniel_erasmus at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 08:46:58 UTC 2002

How can I give a morph multiple costumes and animate the morph by switching between the different costumes. I have seen projects that I have downloaded, where the Etoy viewer has an UpDown control at the top of the viewer to switch between the EToy's different costumes, but have not found a way to get this in my own projects.

I am trying to have a morph looking like a bug seem to walk, it's legs moving. With the saving and loading of morphs some interesting things is suddenly possible.

Thank you,
Daniel