Bug? Tool flap

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Wed Feb 6 19:14:03 UTC 2002

Ned Konz wrote:

> On Wednesday 06 February 2002 07:49 am, Jimmie Houchin wrote:
> > On both the Mac and Windows I open a new Morphic project.
> >
> > Open up the Tool flap click on Workspace, click on Transcript.
> >
> > In workspace enter something for the Transcript.
> >
> > Transcript show: 'hi'.
> > doit.
> >
> > Nothing happens in Transcript.
>
> Works in 3.3a 4744.
> works in 3.2g 4743.

For me too in 3.3a 4664
and 3.3a 4744

I think someone reported this before and someone else posted a bug fix.
Must have been in the last month or so. Dunno if it made it into the
updates.

Cheers

John

--
They're afraid, very afraid......
According to CRN magazine, Microsoft staff discovering Linux in use