Persistence & DTSTTCPW: ZODB clone?

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Wed Feb 6 19:43:44 UTC 2002

On Wed, 6 Feb 2002, Scott A Crosby wrote:

> On 6 Feb 2002, Cees de Groot wrote:
[snip]
> > First I need to attach Scott's FTS engine to the Squeak mailing list
> > archive
>
> Its available,

Ditto with a hookup to Celeste. That is, I have some code but Celeste
really needs a refactor to make integrating it less hacky.

But it should work find for a straightforward search engine. Actually, you
don't really need Celeste per se, but MailDB does give you so handy tools.

> but its not been prepared or tested on the module system,
> so I'm holding back on the release. (And with that pig to swallow, it
> won't get through anytime soon anyways.)

True, but there's no need, I think, to hesitate to get it working for
Cees, is there? Cees, how exactly do you intend to hook it up?

(I got a bit distracted by modules, too :))

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.